Learn the basics of working in a support role within an education setting. This course reflects the role of educators in a range of settings, including public, independent schools and community education settings, who provide assistance and support to teachers and students under supervision.
101Education is committed to providing you the best training and support while you undertake your studies in the Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213)
Details on Our Course
Additional Payment Plans Available call us to discuss on 1800 101 001
Course code: CHC30213
This course will prepare you to assist teachers in the classroom and provide additional support for student learning and development. You will learn how comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements to assist with planned educational programs and the encouragement of good behaviour in young people. You will also learn how to plan a lesson, facilitate a class, supervise students and respond to diverse student needs.
CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- Contribute to a safe and supportive environment
- Use positive support techniques
- Observe and collect data to assist with development of appropriate strategies for support
- Implement strategies to support children or young people who require additional support
- Monitor and review strategies
CHCECE003 Contribute to student education in all developmental domains
- Support the physical development of students
- Support the social and emotional development of students
- Support the cognitive and language development of students
- Contribute to the inclusion of all students in the classroom and community
CHCECE002 Assist Implementation of planned educational Programs
- Contribute to planning and preparation of educational program
- Assist in the implementation of planned educational program
- Contribute to a consistent and stable learning environment
- Contribute to individual and group assessment in consultation with the teacher
CHCEDS004 Contribute to organization and management of classroom or centre
- Manage self in classroom
- Select and utilise equipment effectively
- Prepare and maintain teaching aids, materials and resources
- Monitor classroom supplies
- Process and maintain information (documents and records)
- Operate computers, printers and current technological equipment used in classroom activit
- Contribute to the organisation and coordination of school/centre activities
CHCEDS025 Facilitate learning for students with disabilities
- Comply with policies, procedures and legislation that addresses work with students with disabilities
- Demonstrate inclusive practices
- Provide support to the teacher of students with disabilities
- Contribute to an education adjustment profile for students with disabilities
What is the required work placement?
To successfully complete the work placement for the course Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213), you will need to contact both primary and secondary schools to gain practical experience working with students. A minimum number of 100 hours is required to complete your work placement.
How is the Training Delivered?
This course is distance learning and is self-paced which will enable you to complete all modules/ units at your own convenience. Certificate III in education Support has a total of 17 units which comprises of:
- 12 core units and
- 5 electives.
This is a Nationally recognised and accredited qualification for teacher’s assistant. You will have 12 months to complete this course with full trainer support via email, webinars and phone call.
How is the Course Clustered?
This latest teacher’s aide course is designed specifically to develop the knowledge and skills required to work safely and effectively with students in a school setting. The entire course is easy to follow and is clustered under 5 workbooks and 1 practical skills workbook, which means this will avoid any duplication of material and work.