If you love working with children and want to learn more about providing quality education and care in a range of environments, then the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) is perfect for you.
101Education is committed to providing you the best training and support while you undertake your studies in the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Details on Our Course
Additional Payment Plans Available call us to discuss on 1800 101 001
Course code: CHC30113
The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) will teach you many facets of how to educate and care for babies, toddlers and children. You will learn how to ensure children’s health and safety, including promoting healthy eating, work effectively using learning and ethical frameworks, and support the physical and emotional wellbeing of children. Additionally, you will learn how to provide experiences of play and learning to support children’s development among a range of other excellent child caring and work-based skills.
CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
- Reflect on own cultural identity and biases
- Identify and develop cultural competency
- Research Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities
- Support individual cultural identities
- Create environments to support children's cross-cultural understanding and relationships
- Support the implementation of inclusive learning experiences
- Support children in developing confidence and strength in personal and cultural identity
CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- Support each child's health needs
- Provide opportunities to meet each child’s need for sleep, rest and relaxation
- Implement effective hygiene and health practices
- Supervise children to ensure safety
- Minimise risks
- Contribute to the ongoing management of allergies
- Contribute to the ongoing management of asthma
Units of competency to be completed via an External/Third Party Provider(s)
*101Ed does not provide this unit. You will need to provide a current Education and Care First Aid Certificate to satisfy competency for this unit.
What is the required work placement?
To successfully complete your studies in the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) you will need to initiate contact with a registered child care facility to complete workplace based experience to solidify your practical experience and skills in working with babies, toddlers and children (minimum 120 hours and maximum 240 hours).
How is the Training Delivered?
The most effective and popular method of delivery is via distance-learning in the form of self-paced learning. You have 12 months from commencement to achieve all learning outcomes & assessments for the course. We have a continual intake of students on this basis, meaning you can enrol straight away! The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) is comprised of:
- 15 core units
- elective units
and is Australia’s latest nationally recognised and accredited qualification in early childhood education.
How is the Course Clustered?
This latest childcare course has been specifically designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to work safely and effectively with children of all ages. Our clustered course design means the entire course is delivered in just 6 easy-to-follow theory workbooks and 1 practical skills journal - this is to help you complete your course faster by reducing duplicate content and assessing any learning objectives that overlap across the units just once!